2.13.2012

Miley

Welp.... The Viscomis have done it again. We adopted a Boxer/Rhodesian Ridgeback.... I know. They hunt lions. I know. They get to be like a bajillion pounds. I know. I know. I know. But I also know Zack's dreams have literally come true. So meet our new puppy, Mona's little sister, Miley.








Right now Mona is a couple pounds and a couple inches bigger than her... So it's going to be pretty interesting to watch Miley outgrow Mona in just a few weeks! 

In terms of her temperament, she is basically the exact opposite of Mones. She is calm, mild mannered, and very timid. Since she was an adoption, we're not sure of her history, but she is literally afraid of everything. So we would appreciate your thoughts and prayers as we enter this new adventure with our 2 little pups, and get the little lady acclimated to the Viscomi world! 

No comments: