10.05.2010

Mo

I have heard through the grapevine that Red Bank has been activated again, this time the boys are heading off to Afghanistan. Let's be praying for these guys. A lot of Zack's friends and buddies are on this deployment, and I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful that my man is home with me, and that isn't looming in the near future (Lord willing).

Speaking of the hubby.......


He's fresh to death. I'm telling you... I have a hot hubby, what can I say.






AAAAAAnd I actually helped this time. Haha. Okay so the reason for the 'hawk coming to the point, is because I am NOT a hair stylist and have no comprehension of hair lines and whatnot, so we decided to make a V for Viscomi. Hey, it worked out okay.


We're going to have another episode of "Salute and TheBoot" now... So hold onto your butts.

Today's Salute goes to::: FLORIDA WEATHER!! Wooooooo! Seriously, peoples. It is GORGEOUS outside. Up until this Saturday I would say it was absolutely disgusting outside. The love bugs swarming you. The humidity causing you to start dripping as soon as you walk outside. The random rain storms. Our car without AC... (ugh). It was gross. I hated being outside. But ever since last Saturday, it has been Philadelphia's September weather. 60's at night, 80's and cool breezy during the day. Holler. Florida weather, you get a SALUTE and a half!

Today's TheBoot goes to::: my curling iron. RAR! Stupid thing. My burn has been healing well. But I burned myself again on my finger last night and it STILL hurts. I think that thing has it out for me.......

Enjoy your Tuesdays everybody!

1 comment:

Zack Viscomi said...

I hate that curling iron. I am going to kick it's butt!