7.23.2010

85

85 is a WONDERFUL number. I mean, c'mon, it was the year I was born, it was NFL star's Chad Johnson's Number (also known as "Ocho Cinco"), the TI-85 is the name of that awesome yet impossibly confusing Calculator we all used in High School, Arabigere 85 is a village in India.... AND last but not least, and MOST importantly, it is the FIRST lens that I have ever bought myself.


Yes, I did it. I bought a Canon EF 85mm 1.8. And it is BUTTER. I am absolutely in love with it. I ordered it off of B&H Photo Wednesday at 1:00 PM, and Thursday at 9:45 AM it came'a'knockin at my door. WHEW!! There it is folks, just marvel in it's beauty.





So cheers to that wonderful number 85, and my wonderful lens. I hope we have a long and loving relationship for the rest of my years.


Speaking of a long and loving relationship for the rest of my years, the hubbs and I are packing right along!! We have packed and packed and packed until our house has been overflowing with boxes and boxes and more boxes. This Thursday is the big day! We are moving into our precious little apartment and then the following Monday Zack starts school. So take a deep breath for us, because we barely have time to take our own.

No comments: