12.07.2012

Wait... I have a blog?

OOPS! Where has time gone?? 2012 is practically over! My brain doesn't understand that because for some reason I still think it's 2010... I can't handle it.



December is here! So yes, that absolutely means you can be expecting yet another tacky Viscomi christmas card to be posted up here on the blog! Not just yet though... I want the suspense to drive you absolutely cray cray. :D



So we finally decorated our second Viscomi christmas tree ever (last year we didn't get one because we flew home with the little puglet). And she's a beaut! She's a little lopsided and not as fat as I would want, but all in all, she's a deliciously "Firry" gem. ?




Zack was a little hesitant when I broke out the "Fireplace For Your Home: Classic Edition" on the tv, but once he could hear the logs crackling and the tacky instrumental christmas music playing in the background he warmed right up. ;) ;) 


No comments: