10.11.2012

Sarah & Jared. The Acre Orlando. Engagement Session.





I'm going to go ahead and turn up the cheese factor. Sue me. I can't help it. 

When we first moved to Florida, I met Jared first. He is in seminary with my hubbs. And the Jared-Viscomi connection was instant and beautiful. So much so we practically had a third roommate our first year in Florida. Then, Jared introduced me to this adorable tiny little blond firecracker of a girl. And I instantly loved her. She and I clicked as though we had known each other for decades. Which I always think is supernatural and creepy but I love it just the same. 


This all happened 2 years ago, and just yesterday I am SO thankful and SO blessed to have shot their engagement photos. Yes, they're engaged!!! They got engaged in August and it was one of the sweetest engagements I have ever seen.





And now on to the engagement photos... Which I LOVE. 







My favorite photos are always the ones that aren't posed... Which the next 2 are not :D





I love the way Jared looks at Sarah... Presh.











What's this we found?? An RV for the taking?




Then they rode off into the sunset... On a pile of dirty tires. Doesn't get much more romantic than that!








This might be my personal fav












I love you both!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of these are amazing...you have such a special talent, Mrs. Viscomi!