9.05.2012

August In A Nutshell

Wait. WHAT?? How is it September... How did all of August go by in .25 seconds. That's not fair. slooooow down, life.



Last I updated on our little family we were in the process of moving/vacationing/packing and unpacking. We have moved into our new little house in North Colonialtown. And while I would absolutely LOVE to show you all photos of the new place.... It needs a LOT of work. Paint jobs galore. I do have to say, my husband has been kicking some major booty getting this place all fixed up! He rocks, like a lot. If he weren't here I probably would have burned down the place already or done something totally dumb. So thank God he's such a handy man. So stay tuned for photos to come! Here's a sneak peek of the floors throughout the whole house. :D







Rustic and cute, right? We totally planned it too that our dog would match the floors perfectly.





The day after we moved, one of my brother's besties came and stayed with us (I felt so bad he had to maneuver his way through boxes to get around the house). But anyways, Tim is one of the coolest guys ever, I've known him for almost 10 years! Cray! So we obviously showed him a good Orlando time (duh). It's always a party with the Viscomes.





Right after he left, we packed up our awesome Jeep with pretty much every possession that we own and drove through the night up to Philadelphia to see my brother, Jeff (and the rest of my awesome fam) for the FIRST time since our wedding 2 years ago!! WHAT?? Not cool at all. He's living the sweet life out in California now, and being in Florida pretty much only gives us Skype and the telly to keep in touch. But he got to meet the pups which was awesome. Mona is in love with him. Obviously.







THEN::::  One of my favorite parts of our trip!!....... (Stay tuned for the post above :D :D :D SORRY to leave you on the edge of your seats).







No comments: