6.19.2012

Saturday

This past Saturday was awesome. Just plain awesome. Zack and I decided to take a little family daycation (that's my new word for a vacation that is only one day. Like a day trip. But even better, a daycation). We went to Clearwater, (duh where we always go) and the people on the beach next to us had paddle boards. And they were the sweetest people in the world and totally let us try them!!




I have always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always wanted to try this!





And I liked it so much I'm trying to convince Zack to buy me a paddle board for my half birthday, I mean... July 11th is approaching quickly so....



And as a perfect end to our daycation, we explored the little city of St. Petersburg, which is just gorg. (Yes, that is Miley barking at her own reflection in this photo. Smart.) Happy Tuesday everyone! 

No comments: